Thursday, February 27, 2025

CEO Journey H2H

 

An advocate for Human-Centric AI Regulations and value putting people first. Automation and technological advancements have been reshaping industries for well over a century displacing hardworking people in the process. History has shown that these shifts occur in cycles, and today we find ourselves at another pivotal moment in time, one that has tough decisions ahead for hardworking employees and hardworking owners and investors. 

In our history we have learned of the stories of the early 1900's of the pioneers, the innovators that furthered automation. Distribution and transporting was a huge problem back then, food, vaccines, blood often spoiled until Frederick McKinley Jones invented the first fully automatic refrigerated truck in the 1930's. Before refrigeration using ice was the solution. Think of what the refrigerator in homes did for women back then? Innovators like Henry Ford and Henry J. Heinz made their mark in history during the automation advancement of the 1920's. It's said that 2.8 million workers were displaced during those times, approximately 85% were reabsorbed into other manufactured jobs yet, it was over a nine year period and through the depression.    

Today, as we navigate this transformation, my vision is clear: to develop humane technology solutions and holistic systems that prioritize people. To contribute in meaningful ways, through reskilling, mentoring, training and the creation of new job opportunities. By leveraging MCLS, we empower both business owners and employees to successfully transition into the future of work. This enables them to shift their focus toward strategic growth, innovation and long term profitability ensuring they not only adapt but thrive in this evolving landscape. 

Some might say I/we are contributing to the problem, using tech and AI helping it advance, and well I can see your point, I understand and respect your opinion. If you continue to follow and read, you will soon learn that I did not set out to do this, I didn't as a little girl dream of tech or running my own business, honestly didn't even know I had in me. I'm like you, a career women, a mother, grandmother, that happens to have the skillset, the leadership and business experience that can help contribute to solving a problem during uncertain times and a transformation that will take place over the next couple of years. We look forward to helping as many businesses and people that we can! Bring it, let's go! πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ’š 

Thanks for sticking it out this far, you can always expect this to be H2H, no AI in writing and when I use it for research, I will post it here for those who are like me, love to learn and read. We need to know what is real, what is truth and what is not.   

Perplexity AI for research

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

MCLS Team Made History on 5/5/25! "The next Trillion Dollar company will be built on tech like this!"

5/5/25 — A Marker in Time for Women (and Everyone) in AI By Helen dos Santos, Founder of MCLS On May 5th, 2025, something shifted. It wasn’t...